In order to provide you with the full range of NonstopExpo.com services, we are occasionally required to collect personal information.
- what information NonstopExpo.com may collect about you;
- how NonstopExpo.com will use that information;
- when NonstopExpo.com may use your details to contact you;
- whether or not you will be contacted for marketing purposes;
- whether NonstopExpo.com will disclose your details to third parties;
- how NonstopExpo.com will act in case of offensive or inappropriate content;
- NonstopExpo.com’s retention policy regarding your personal and corporate information;
- how you can find out what information we collect about you;
- the legal disclaimer.
As discussed above, NonstopExpo.com is committed to safeguarding your personal and corporate information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information within the confines of all laws concerning the protection of privacy.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and cookies, and we advise you to review them carefully. These privacy policies will govern the use of any personal information collected by cookies or submitted by you whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and you use such websites at your own risk.
2. What information will NonstopExpo.com collect about me?
When you sign-up for a service from NonstopExpo.com, such as uploading content, we may ask personal information and information about your company. The information required may consist of your name, private contact details, company name, company contact details, etc. It is essential that you provide detailed and up-to-date information, accurately representing yourself and your company.
Once you have signed up, you are authorized to upload content such as articles or a detailed company profile. The content provided by you must be approved by NonstopExpo.com before appearing online. It will be evaluated in order to maintain the required level of quality. As such, NonstopExpo.com has the right to decline uploads or request revision.
When you sign up to receive information from the NonstopExpo.com, such as newsletters or notification emails after registration, we may ask for a few personal details, such as your name, email address, the kind of information you wish to receive, etc.
By entering your details in the appropriate fields, you enable NonstopExpo.com and its service providers to provide you with the services you have selected.
We also use your IP address to determine from what region you are accessing NonstopExpo.com services.
3. How will NonstopExpo.com use the information collected about me and my company and how does it benefit me?
NonstopExpo.com will use your personal information for a number of purposes, for example:
- for "service administration purposes", which means that NonstopExpo.com may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as outlined in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you of improvements/adjustments to our services);
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, such as any content you provide, see also the Content upload FAQ’s;
- to personalize the way NonstopExpo.com presents content to you (e.g. if we notice that you have a clear preference for a particular category of information, then we may provide you with this information or present a link to it on your homepage);
- IP addresses are used for statistical analysis to determine the location of users, the number and origin of visits, and to block disruptive use;
- for analysis and improvement of the services offered by NonstopExpo.com, e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for any uses other than those listed above.
4. When and why will the NonstopExpo.com contact me?
NonstopExpo.com may contact you:
- with regards to the functioning of service you have signed up for in order to ensure that NonstopExpo.com may serve you best as possible, e.g. subscription or advertisement;
- when you have opted to receive further correspondence, such as newsletters and notification emails;
- in relation to any content you have uploaded on NonstopExpo.com, e.g. an article;
- in case your company shows reduced activity on the website, such as when there is little content upload;
- to inform you of developments concerning NonstopExpo.com services, e.g. new features on the website;
- to invite you to participate in surveys or to request feedback to help us improve our services (participation will of course always be voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, e.g. a new service provided by NonstopExpo.com
NonstopExpo.com will contact you either via email or telephone. In case a different means of contacting you is required, NonstopExpo.com will ask for permission in advance. NonstopExpo.com can be contacted at any time, and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
When NonstopExpo.com offers new services or a service has been approved, NonstopExpo.com may contact you for promotional purposes. This way, you will be able to make the most of the services provided by NonstopExpo.com. Note that you have the option to refuse such updates at any moment, and NonstopExpo.com will comply.
6. Will NonstopExpo.com share my personal or my company’s information with anyone else?
Your personal and corporate information remains confidential except when disclosure is required or permitted by law (for instance to law enforcement agencies if they request it) or in cases such as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within NonstopExpo.com. However, NonstopExpo.com occasionally uses third parties to process information, e.g. web hosting. NonstopExpo.com will require that these third parties comply strictly with its instructions and that they not use your information for their own purposes.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on the NonstopExpo.com website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate, or objectionable content on or to NonstopExpo.com, or otherwise engage in disruptive behavior, NonstopExpo.com may use your personal information to address such actions.
Where the NonstopExpo.com reasonably believes that you are or may be violating the law (e.g. because content you have posted may be offensive), NonstopExpo.com may use your personal information to inform the proper third parties, such as Internet service providers or the police, about the content involved and your misbehavior.
8. What is the retention policy with regards to your personal and company’s information?
Your personal and corporate information will remain in our systems for as long as is necessary for the continued use of the related service, or as long as specified in any applying contract you hold with NonstopExpo.com, in accordance with the retention schedule (which is a database that defines which documents should be kept and for what period). In case you wish to cancel your membership of NonstopExpo.com, a red flag will appear in the database once your account is inactive and people will not be able to use your personal and corporate information. It will however stay in the system for one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
When you contribute to the NonstopExpo.com, NonstopExpo.com will generally only keep your content for as long as would be reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, NonstopExpo.com will no longer keep copies of uploaded content after the corresponding account is removed from the database.
9. Can I find out what personal information NonstopExpo.com holds about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information NonstopExpo.com holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Within reason, we endeavor to supply, correct, or delete the personal information in our files in a timely fashion.
11. Policy regarding the Information the NonstopExpo.com collects from you with Cookies
11.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier, that is sent to your computer’s or mobile phone’s (referred to here as a "device") browser from a server (the website's computer) and is stored in your device's memory. Any website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or to block all cookies. The last of these options would mean that certain personalized services can then not be offered to that user and that, accordingly, he may not be able to take full advantage of all NonstopExpo.com features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze our visitors’ preferences and help us improve customer experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to a certain category, your cookie might inform us of this and we may choose to highlight that category’s information on your subsequent visits.
11.3 NonstopExpo.com cookies and how to reject them
A list of the main cookies employed by NonstopExpo.com (and their purposes) and ways to minimize the number of cookies received can be found in How To Reject Cookies.
Customer Services Department
Amsterdam, the Netherlands